A banana version of s'mores with chocolate, marshmallows, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I eliminated the cereal though to give it fewer calories. It was still delicious!
- 1 banana, peeled
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, slightly crushed
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Slice banana lengthwise and slightly open. Place on a rectangle of aluminum foil.
- Insert marshmallows and chocolate chips into the sliced banana.
- Wrap banana up in foil and cook on the grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Unwrap banana and top with cereal. After melt has slightly cooled eat with a spoon.
- Note: You can also cook these in the oven at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes.
The Gourmet Surveyor